Morning Routine for Glowing skin
As life comes back to normal we all will be moving out more frequently than before and office/work routine will also come back.
Just as a soldier gears-up with his armor and practicing techniques before leaving for a battlefield. Along with mask and sanitizing wipes one important thing need to be done. Its Morning Skincare.
Your skin too needs a proper regime to protect and preserve it from the day-to-day hustle. Always remember you cannot create a youthful face or regain what you had earlier, you can only maintain what you have at present.
It’s time for you follow a well thought morning skincare regime and prep your skin to take on the world.
Here’s our ultimate guide to the best Skincare morning routine for Glowing skin :
- Cleansing – This first step helps you get rid of dead skin, pollutants, oil, dirt, bacteria and everything that is unwanted on your face. Why is it important? This step is crucial to prepare your skin to absorb the active ingredients of the other products that you are going to use later. It’s recommended to use a low-pH water-based cleanser in the morning as it helps deep clean your face without causing any irritation.
- Toning – This is a very important step as it does three things, first, removes any leftovers of dirt and oil. Second, shrinks the pores and balances the pH level of your skin. Third, prevents your skin from producing excess oil.
- Before Moisturizing use Serum – Upgrade your skincare regime by using serums. Serums penetrate deep within your skin and solve that specific problem. They work on certain issues, concerns and benefit your skin from within.
- Moisturizing – Your skin is never enough moisturized and there is no sunscreen which can moisturize your skin enough. So, always invest in a good moisturizer!
- Apply Sun Protection – Do this 365 days a year. Never step-out without applying sunscreen (SPF 30 or more) esp. to areas that are exposed to sun.
While skincare products vary from person to person and preference to preference, the order in which you use them makes all the difference. An effective routine can give you a healthy and glowing skin for years while doing the opposite is like throwing your money down the drain.
Last and most imp, if you are required to wear mask for long hours at work. Let your skin breath a bit every 2 hrs and ensure you wash your mask well to avoid “Maskne” – The new Acne.
So, stop being lazy and move your butt for a healthy glowing skin!!
Stay Healthy…. Stay Beautiful!